Sunday 25 November 2007

Dream NUMBER 1

Hi there, Would be great to find out what you guys think my subconscioussness is trying to tell me here - Video is a bit shit but hopefully I will get used to making it better.. This one was a little bit vague but I will be posting new videos up here as regularly as I every other day should be possible. I will try to get some of the specifics in here -

Also - Does anyone know the legal position of a dream. I mean if I talk about my dream - it is imagined right. My question is this - can I be sued for talking about a dream? Enjoy the video - look forwards to you comments.


5 comments:

Charles Edward Frith said...

Bummer. I can't leave comments AND watch your lo fi efforts. You can do a separate popup window for comments Mr. Cheese.

charlie gower said...

hmmm
I can't decipher this.
How much cheese do you eat in fact?

just be thankful there were no flying rabbits...

replayzero said...

I am no closer to understanding this dream I must record a new one.

Unknown said...

Rich, it is not that weird that you are having a difficult time to choose if you prefer women or dogs. You are at the crossroads of puberty and therefor can't fully let go of your Lassie childhood wishes yet. Women on the other hand make you feel too exposed, but you start to realize that you will have to offer your life to them soon. This is normal too for someone who always had problems speaking German. Tonight will be better.

Charles Edward Frith said...

A video a day and you've already run out of steam. Bah Humbug!